Thursday 29 January 2009

Day 27

So, I did the trailway. I was going to drive down to the sports centre, but I just couldn't bring myself to drive less than 1 mile in order to run 3, so I ran down!

1 mile warm up, then 3 miles pegging it up the trailway and back. Well, 2 miles, then a little breather, then the last mile. My average was around 7m15. Not too bad, but I shouldn't have had that stop.

I walked/ran back - making the run about 4.5 miles or so in total.

Whether it was good or bad, if I stopped or not it didn't really matter - at least the run was *interesting* which was what I was after!

1 comment:

The doctor said...

Only 4 days to go and i has to be worth it! Just think of all those lovely miles in your legs!! I was wondering about using February to set records at 3 miles/5K, 5 miles and 10k. What do you think? Any amount of running but only the month to post the best times you can at all distances?!