Friday 2 January 2009

Day 2 - Ooops

Time: 19:22
Distance: 3.14mi
Time: 24:32.50 (7m48 average, mile (or part mile) times: 7m05, 7m57, 8m26, 7m26)




Well, I've managed my second day's running. Once again, general stuff got in the way during the day (or, if I'm honest, I used everything as an excuse until I couldn't any more!). So I went out in the evening again.

I wasn't really worried about going out today. Spent 15 minutes faffing around beforehand finding everything (I guess the organisation will get better towards the end of the month).

As for the run, I made the same mistake as I did yesterday only worse - my first mile was 7m05s. Way, way too quick to keep this up for a month, and my shins are complaining about it now. I am going to get some new shoes tomorrow hopefully (my old ones are over a year old and have done several hundred miles). Overall, I felt more tired doing the run tonight, but it wasn't a bad run. Different route, few more up and down hills, but I just must slow down at the start tomorrow...

No comments: